Q's about running two subs

Framer

I have two dissimilar subs and as far as I am concerned, they work fine together. I will eventually get another f113 to replace my velodyne as it will probably sound better with two of the same kind of sub. In your case, given that they both have passive radiators, that might make them easier to tune. That is probably the biggest complaint I have, you will likely spend hours upon hours upon hours moving, tuning and playing with your subs until you get it just right. I got so sick of it, I just stuck one in each corner at our new house and called it good because I haven't wanted to open that particular can of worms until the dead of winter. It gets to be very time consuming setting up two subs. Also, don't discount putting the sub at your listening position and crawling around the floor listening for the best bass and then just co-locate your subs in that spot. Probably the best 'easy' set up technique out there.