best place to buy on line

zackie2

hey everyone i am new at this after reading and going diffrent places i am almost ready to start buying, already have a htib,, so i want something a better already know i want klipsch rf-52s system not for sure about receiver yet been looking on line any help of where to buy and get a decent price from someone who can be trusted thanks

hey everyone i am new at this after reading and going diffrent places i am almost ready to start buying, already have a htib,, so i want something a better already know i want klipsch rf-52s system not for sure about receiver yet been looking on line any help of where to buy and get a decent price from someone who can be trusted thanks

Acoustic Sound Design and Sound Distributors are where the best new deals are, however if you are patient you can get better deals on very nice used equipment. You'd be best contacting ASD and SD by phone and telling each what equipment you are interested in and see which one gives you the best price. I personally have had better luck with Acoustic Sound Design on pricing but others would probably say the same about Sound Distributors. Both are authorized Klipsch dealers so you can't go wrong with either in my opinion. Welcome to the forum and keep us updated on your new gear. Cheers!

Strictly for used Klipsch gear: Klipsch Forum Garage Sale section, Audiogon, Craigslist / Ebay in that order will give you the best value.

I bought all my RF speakers locally from a Klipsch dealer and would recommend you do the same if you are going to buy new. Why? My dealer delivers gear to demo in my home whenever I want for nothing more than a modest deposit / free delivery AND he has always matched the best 'internet deal' I have brought him. You don't have to pay shipping fees and you know exactly what you are getting. If something goes terribly wrong with the equipment, you have a receipt in hand and authorized dealer around to make it right. If you can find a good dealer that knows what the score is, it beats going over the internet any day of the week when it comes to new equipment. Find the best deal on the net for the RF-52 system and straight up tell the dealer to either match the price or you'll go somewhere else. And make sure you deal with the manager, not a salesman. You will also find that the best deals come when the equipment is either discontinued or at the very least a couple years old. The absolute worst time to buy a piece of equipment is right after it hits the shelves.

Vanns.com

They will price match if you call them and they have very good customer service. I have dealt with them several times and have always been happy. I returned a sub that I didn't like and they took it back with no problems and gave me a full refund. Truely a great company

thanks everyone,,, i am planning on buy the rf-52 speaker system,,, i see a lot of diffrent names out there anyone have any ideas on receiver type,,, i do want one that is sat radio ready and any ideas would be great from people who knoews a lot more about this thanks

thanks everyone,,, i am planning on buy the rf-52 speaker system,,, i see a lot of diffrent names out there anyone have any ideas on receiver type,,, i do want one that is sat radio ready and any ideas would be great from people who knoews a lot more about this thanks

What is your budget? That is probably the biggest deciding factor. You can spend $200 or you can spend $2000 or you can spend $20k. Plenty of decent brands out there to choose from: Denon, Marantz, Sony, Yamaha, Pioneer. I would recommend planning ahead as best you can. For example: If you are thinking about getting a second TV or projector next year or even in a couple years, you would have to get a receiver with two HDMI outputs or if you really want to be able to watch 3D movies, make sure you get a receiver with HDMI 1.4 and not 1.3.

In any case, don't just cruise the internet for a couple hours then go plop down a wad of money on the first thing that catches your eye. In the long run, there is a good chance you will regret it. I would recommend taking your time and really doing some homework. Go to a few AV shops, check out some models first hand and talk to people. See what you like and think about what you might need not just today, but in a year or two. Planning and being an informed customer is the key to building a satisfing system on any budget. I try to narrow what I want to purchase down to a few different models, then I start looking for the best deal on the equipment I want. That way, you can watch the market and know when a good deal / value is presented.