3D Glasses Where's the Deals At?

Pete H

Hi to everyone! Just trying to figure out where the best deals are to pick up a couple more sets of active 3D glasses and not spend $150 a pair. I have a Pany VT25 and purchased one of the 3D packs with the TV, but I need more glasses for the times we will have company over to watch a 3D movie. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

keep an eye out over at slickdeals.net they have daily deals.

sears had a deal on sony glasses for 39.95 right before christmas if you bought a tv from them but the sales people didn't care and ended up selling them to anybody. my kid bought like 20 pairs and sold them on ebay at over $100 a pair. long story short, i got 10 glasses for free

sears finally caught on and cancelled my order for another 20 pairs.

i have heard that you can only use sony glasses on sony tv's. don't know if thats true on pannys

Guest Teresa Wright

I got the VT 50 inch last year, with a free blue-ray, two 3d kits-Avatar w/2pair glasses, and Coraline/Ice Age w/2pair glasses. The tv came with one pair, so I ended up with 5 pair. I sold one pair on CL for $65. I've seen them at Vann's and other places for fairly cheap. Also, E-bay of course. I'm sure you will enjoy your tv, I love mine. I must say though, golf in 3-D is a little scary-if ya know what I mean?! [:o]