Schematic for Type E2 Network?

I have the E Network schematic. In adition to the 33uF cap, there appear to be other changes. For instance, the wire from tap 2 on T2A goes to the positive lead to the squawker on the E2, but to the squawker's negative lead on the E schematic.

I would like to see the E2 schematic.

Thanks for your help.

I don't recall a schematic for the E2 having been posted here in the past, so you may be out of luck. I have had Heresies with Type C, E and E2 networks. There was also a Type D. I don't recall the squawker phase change in the E2. But, it has been a long time since I have looked at one. Unfortunately, I don't currently have one with the E2 network to check for you.

The E2 network was used in the late model Heresies that had a different squawker driver than the earlier ones(K-53-K and maybe others instead of K-55-V.) The changes from the E to the E2 are there to accomodate that difference. It would certainly be possible that the squawker phase had to be changed for best frequency response. And, Klipsch did change phase on other Heresy networks even without the squawker change.

If you draw in the 33 uF cap on the E schematic and change squawker phase, I think you have the E2. Otherwise, I believe everything else is the same: 2 uF caps, inductor, autotransformer taps, tweeter and woofer phase. It is easy enough to verify with the network in front of you.