From Big Kine to Small Kine

KauaiBass

Aloha Guys,

I'm the happy owner of some La Scala LSIs made in the late 70s. They are big, loud and good. I think there's a thread a couple years back showing how I refurbished them. I use them in my home office powered by an Onkyo power amp I bought for $5 at a thrift store. My whole cul-de-sac loves 'em!

I needed something smaller for the bedroom [H]; so today I nabbed some RB 61 IIs off of eBay. These will be used with my lovely $39 Lihau T-amp that's been sitting unused since I got the Onkyo. It was a bit spur of the moment, so I hope the general consensus here is that the RB 61s sound good. I see a horn and the word "Klipsch" - usually this means good things. [;)]

I want to stream audio via Bluetooth in this new set-up and I see a couple Bluetooth recievers - one from Sony and another from Belkin. Anyone have any advice on these - or any others? I'm not trying to attain the highest fidelity - just listen to/stream music in the bedroom and maybe connect up the TV from time to time.

Cheers for any advice you can pass along.