BGW 750C Amp

kg4guy

Well I picked the amp up and it's in excellent condition and sounds pretty darn good and for $100. dollars a steal . The guy and his wife were Professor's at Brooks Institute one of the best photography schools in the country he also has a few 250D's I may get in excellent condition.

think of it like a HEMI - or a BOSS -BGW amps are a powerhouse of technology - Made in the USA , with proper gear , they would produce DB levels that are illegal today , they are way too powerfull for the current sound levels that everyone is used to , have fun -

think of it like a HEMI - or a BOSS -BGW amps are a powerhouse of technology - Made in the USA , with proper gear , they would produce DB levels that are illegal today , they are way too powerfull for the current sound levels that everyone is used to , have fun -

I'm pretty sure you could use a BGW 1000 to drive drills or arc welders.

The guy I got my original MWMs bins from had six MWMs (3 per channel) and LaScalas on top, all in parallel with one of those. He rocked the neighborhoods for sure.

I'm going to do djk's cap upgrade on these he was nice enough to give me the schematic with the caps marked to tack bypass caps on them and a few on the filter caps apparently it brings these amps to another level. I order the required Panasonic caps from Mouser can't wait.[:D]