HPS 4000 545-4 system

kg4guy

Anyone with half a brain can see that Klipsch bins were copied and modified. Put wings one, straight sides on another, it's not rocket science. I'm not even sure why I bother with this, Klipsch doesn't care, why should I? Because HPS sucks GovTeet and I'm a taxpayer-that's why! And on top of that, their website is just horrible. How could anyone even take that crapsite seriously? I'd actually like to see a fact check done on the site, since Ian already debunked their worldwide Klipsch distributor claim.

post-53023-13819712437458_thumb.jpg

post-53023-13819734388294_thumb.jpg

post-53023-13819765099488_thumb.jpg

post-53023-13819791909968_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with half a brain can see that Klipsch bins were copied and modified. Put wings one, straight sides on another, it's not rocket science. I'm not even sure why I bother with this, Klipsch doesn't care, why should I? Because HPS sucks GovTeet and I'm a taxpayer-that's why! And on top of that, their website is just horrible. How could anyone even take that crapsite seriously? I'd actually like to see a fact check done on the site, since Ian already debunked their worldwide Klipsch distributor claim.

Of course, which is why I bet the theaters equipped with this stuff probably sound good despite the obvious copies. Also, adding stiffeners to the cabinets is an improvement over the old, but not by much.

A friend of mine is a good friend with Klipsch's current Chief Engineer in the Commercial division (fishin' buds). He asked why Klipsch wasn't concerned about this. He was told because they are small potatoes in the Pro Marketplace, so they don't care about them using old technology, PWK passed over 10 years ago, so there's no one left to care. They are too busy selling and installing the newer, better stuff.