Best sub for $300 or less

twiztidfirestarter

You should be able to get a couple of ten inch powered Polk or the like for that kind of money if you look on line hard. location may be a factor as shipping is not an option with your budget. Stereo subs will buy you more than a larger better single sub imo. I used to sell a lot of stereo systems and people buy subs for the bass but fall in love with them for the space. Stereo subs will enhance the spatial ambient presentation of your system. Good luck best regards Moray James.

No, the SW 450. I recently purchased the SW 450 and told the salesman that I had see it at another Best Buy for $369. He then matched the price. I have brought other things at BB with a decent discounts. Sometimes we forget to ask and just go with the price tag on the shelf. It is a very capable sub with low distorsion, high output, and good sensitivity.

Check out the SW 450 by Klipsch. It is a veryI've good sub and BB may bargin with you near the $350-370 dollar range. It goes up to 116 db. I had one for 3 wks in my setup and no complaints, very solid sub.

I have the SW 450 with RB61s for music, love it, got it on sale at BB for $270. Still can't believe it was on sale so much.