RC-64 Repair Help

tmassey

I just sold my RB-61's to Scrappydue, and they arrived at his house and some idiot at UPS must have droped them, both of the woofer cones were all deformed and he opened them up and the baffle that holds the speaker was broken, me and him are pissed about this, but we decided to just order replacement woofers, he said for two of them was like $102 SHIPPED. But im a nice guy and we got throught this whole ordeal, so im only gonna make $50 on this deal but im a GOOD seller and i wanted him to enjoy the RB-61's.

I just sold my RB-61's to Scrappydue, and they arrived at his house and some idiot at UPS must have droped them, both of the woofer cones were all deformed and he opened them up and the baffle that holds the speaker was broken, me and him are pissed about this, but we decided to just order replacement woofers, he said for two of them was like $102 SHIPPED.

Same thing happened when I shipped a pair of RB-5's to Jeff Tubbs. Both woofers looked like accordians. I first put a freight claim in to Fed Ex and then ordered two 8 inch woofers from Klipsch. Sent photos of damage and copy of receipt from Klipsch in an email to Fed Ex as well as hard copies of all documents and photos. Ten days later I received an email from Fed Ex accepting my claim and cutting a check for both woofers with shipping and handling and all original shipping and insurance cost. Needless to say a bad thing turned out pretty good with Jeff getting spanking brand new woofers for his RB-5's as a bonus.

Bill