Chicago ???

T2K

I know what you mean. I have been Feeling Stronger Every Day since my walk last Saturday in the Park. Wishing you were Here to join me would really Make me Smile 'cause I've Been Searchin' so Long for an answer... Smile.gif

BTW, I love these guys. I've seen them twice in concert and they still sound great. I wish Terry Kath was still around...

Mike

O.k. How many of you played "Color My World" as your first song on the piano? My sister taught me when I was 8! We in the upper-East-mid-West region of the country should start playing their Greatest Hits album 24-7 so the weather will comply with this ugency of something called Summer.

Here's another one I found real amuzing. From the Rolling Stone's "Some Girls" album is "Far Away Eyes". A little stab at Country music and televangelists but the lyrics are halarius!

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

BABY, WHAT A BIG SURPRISE! I'VE BEEN SEARCHIN' SO LONG for some music from the OLD DAYS and I was beginning to think I was THE ONLY ONE! It's nice to know YOU'RE NOT ALONE. Thanks for the responses and the link boa. If I can help youse guys just CALL ON ME!

Keith