Smaller replacements for KLF-30's.

jasoneh

I just sold my KLF-30's. I'm looking for recommendations on a pair of smaller replacement speakers. I'm looking for something that is loud (not as loud as the KLF-30's) but won't take up as much space. Maybe some bookshelf speakers.

Any recommendations?

you probably will still want a floorstanding speaker. are you looking for something shorter, thinner, less deep or all of the above? I moved from my KLF20s to the RF62II and even though they are basically the same height the fact they are 4 inches thinner really makes a nice difference. These go louder than I ever need them too so I am not missing anything there compared to the 20s

like also mentioned you may like the KLF10s but you do lose the 3 way design that the 20 and 30s have (something I am finding I really liked). The 30s are HUGE so you should not have too much trouble finding a smaller replacement

if you have a sub and can use a bookshelf there are tons of options also - look up at the top of the site and search all of the bookshelf Klipsch speakers including the discontinued models