New Klipsch 5.1's not emitting sound?

Hey all.

I just got a brand new set of 5.1s. They worked great for about a week, and then this problem came up.

I was playing a flash game on the net, and I turned the power on the control pod. My volume was only at 20 or so. There was a weird click from my sub, and like that, no more sound. All my connections are correct, and my computer settings are fine. But what is also strange, if you plug in headphones, and set the control pod to headphone mode, you can hear sound fine in the headset.

Anyone run into this problem before? Do I have to go hassle with a warrenty now?

Thank to anyone who has a idea.

-NeutralReality

NeutralReality-Welcome to the board! You'll get a faster answer if you post your question in the ProMedia forums further down on the list. Lots of helpful folks there (who stay up all night?). This upper part mainly concerns the larger home speakers, but subjects range from the sublime to the rediculous, and of course you're welcome to join this fun.

Regards,

fini

Fini,

I am so very proud of you!! I have only been here for about three months and you are already talkin like yer from Arkinsaw...re: "I see you done did that"!!

Another week are two and I will have ya sayin "***-rot" to affirm something somebody on this forum says!!!

Who says Californy folks cain't be learnt to talk rot, anyways? Smile.gif

------------------

I can now receive private messages

This message has been edited by HDBRbuilder on 06-02-2002 at 02:38 PM