K55M question

Marvel

What is the DCR of the K55M? I am assuming this is much lower than the impedance. I'm being very lazy and don't want to unscrew them off of the horns. Plus, I'm listening to music...

TIA

Bruce how do you like the K55M compared to the Alnico K55? Something I plan to try in my late vintage Heresy is to swap out the K52 for a Peaver 22A wide band driver these work very well on a K700 and should make a fine mid driver considering it is a 2 inch diapragm I ecpect a reduction indistortion. Best regards Moray James.

I've only heard the Alnico in some original Heresy cabs, so I can't really say. I got some EV 1828R drivers last summer, that were installed in some LaScala cabs I picked up. They should be 8 ohm impedance, but the DCR on them makes me think they may have 16 ohm diaphragms in them. I put them in my working LS for a while, and they sounded pretty good. At least good enough for me to use in another project (the LS cabs I got had an EV 8HD horn and the system had a JBL 800Hz crossover with a piezo tweeter across the mid).

Bruce