$299 Klipsch Reference RW-12d 12" on Newegg.com

larsulrich87

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and since user reviews have been nothing but good to me, I decided to make my first post a great announcement (at least I think so).

Newegg is selling the Reference RW-12d 12" Subwoofer for $299! Free Shipping! And if you DON'T live in California, no taxes! =D

I just bought one to complete my Klipsch 5.1 Surround sound.

The sale ends tonight at midnight!

The promo code is in the product page link below. Just copy/paste it into the promo code section of the checkout page and the discounted price will show up right before you confirm your order

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882780078

A bit about me, I've been an audiophile since I was a kid, currently 24 now. I got my first surround sound when I was 14 and I loved it even though it was a super cheap walmart brand system. But it wasn't until college that I was actually able to afford the good stuff. An uncle of mine gave me an all-in-a-box Sony 5.1 Speaker/Receiver combo and I used that for a couple years as an undergrad. But last Black Friday Best Buy had a 50% off sale on their Icon series 6-1/2 towers and I bought them. Slowly but surely I upgraded to the Icon center speaker and then the rears, and finally today I figured I'd upgrade my subwoofer from the old Sony I was still using to the Reference I just posted about. Can't wait!

Congratz lars and welcome to the forum! Just an fyi, there is an alert section on the forum to post sales, deals or anything that may be of interest to other members. Here's a link to the alert for the Newegg sale. They've been running this off and on for some time so you may wish to post an alert there and bump the thread to the top.[:D]

Congratulations again on your purchase and keep up the excitement. [Y]

Enthusiasm is contagious!!

Theres been alerts posted there already as they've been running this deal off and on once a month usually, how they still have any left is beyond me, 300 for this sub is still simply a fantastic buy, I bought 2 of them sometime ago before making another upgrade, welcome to the forum and enjoy!