MCM 1900 schematic for the horn driver

dolphin42

This is from a three way system (response top is at 5KHz for the horn tweeter - maybe it's not called a tweeter)

Anyway there is a bunch of disconnected wiring inside the units including two 13uF caps on the door and a circuit

assembly inside (modded with odds and ends of some type from what I can see)

Does anyone have the schematic for this stuff so I can re-wire it in the original fashion?

Many thanks

-mike

I can't say really - the horn driver with the electronics inside is a single horn driver unit... I think its more of a midrange than a tweeter. there are no piezo or the like tweeters with this set. (made for PA and not hifi I assume?) if you are referring to the woofers, there are 4 per side in dual boxes (two woofers per box)

does that help?

Dolphin,

What exactly are you looking for as it relates to the MCM 1900's? I have the setups in both three way and four way configurations. The schematics that have been provided are for seperate crossovers, that were manufactured to accompany the speaker stacks. Are you looking for information on the MSM or MSSM Midrange Horns? As mentioned earlier the HF Tweeters (MTM, MMTM) were offered in two different types and they had individual crossovers in each one of them. There were NOT any four woofer stacks offered. There were single or double bass bins with a single driver in the single and two drivers in the double bass bin. If you have two double bass bins per side, there would be four drivers but this was not a common set up that I know of, unless it was a huge stage production, then there were NO limits as to what was 'Stacked".. Please be just a little more detailed and we can help you.

Thanks,

W. C.

Charlotte, NC

post-57654-13819738091684_thumb.jpg

post-57654-1381976875176_thumb.jpg

post-57654-13819795771288_thumb.jpg