Cornwall 1 vs Heresy1 as far as hi frequency go.

The Dude

all kinds of probable reasons for one response to look different from another not to mention the manufacturer wanting it to be that way. Same driver same sound same response as long as there are no funny games being played. Relax and take a look at something like the CT125 same lens much better driver. Best regards Moray James.

. Relax and take a look at something like the CT125 same lens much better driver. Best regards Moray James.

Yea I plan on upgrading all my tweets to those once I have extra cash. I just have this thought in my head that they should be the same, in order to sound the same. I just wanted to try a Heresy 1 as a center to my Cornwalls, instead of a Academy.

Nick

Are you Cornwall's verticals? You can try a Heresy in the usual orientationand you can lay it on its side andd flip the polar response of the horns. Personally I have found I like the sound better with the horns in the vertical position. Simple to experiment with. Have fun and enjoy. Best regards Moray James.

No my Cornwalls are not verts, that is just the only Cornwall 1 they list in the archives. I was actually thinking of finding a beat up Heresy or building one from scratch to make a vert. out of, so I could lay it on its side for my center channel.