Tower of Power

dtel

Maybe I should give this a try as my introduction to their music wasn't the best. The Tower of Power was the opener for the Dave Matthews band here in west palm beach a couple of weeks ago. I had never heard them before but they sure were proud of themselves for being around for 40+ years. They took the time for each member to do be introduced and do a solo. I found it pretty lame considering they only played about 4 songs. They were just a opener but they acted like they were the main show lol. They weren't bad but I had no desire to go out and buy one of their CD's.

• Moderators

I had not seen anything from them in years until the 40th Anniversary concert the other night, that concert was good and recorded well. There was a few songs I didn't care for but that's with any concert. It's different, not really what i usually listen to but it was a nice change, and all the horns and 2 sets of drums didn't hurt either.