MTV Movie Awards

justin_tx_16

Anyone watch it? I did. Not too shabby. Moulan Rouge won too many awards (2 is too many). Did you see Kelly Osborne sing? I was surprised, she is pretty darn good! Her older sister also sings, but I don't think it is the same style. Hope i was not the only one who watched it haha. I LOVED the movie paradies... so funny.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

Anyone watch it?Hope i was not the only one who watched it haha.

Guess I WAS the only one who watched it haha. Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

so I was NOT the only one who watched it? Smile.gif

what do you think about Kelly Osborne? Her song is now on the radio. i like it. is it not Madonna's, Papa Don't Preach though just remade?

still, impressed with the performances, Kelly's and Eminem's especially.

haha, i could not understand a single word of The White Stripes. The studio version, yeah, i hear some words, but the live one? only like two words could I intercept haha.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

I watched it as well and for me, Jack Black saved this awards show. I loved the Spiderman parody (Whoa! Theres a tingly sensation in my arach-nads!) and especially the LotR parody (Its a gift. Damn right its a gift. Its called a Prince Albert and its my preciousssssss..... Hey Gimli when you said you wanted to grow a beard we all said it would look dumb but you did it anyway and now you got the cool Rob Zombie thing going on.). Jack Black oWNz you all.

Wonderboy and Tribute are two of my favorite songs. What an astounding artist, a master of all fields... Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support