My KG2s are not connected to anything...

justaskin

Hate to admit but I have not listened to my K2s in a few years. I want to build a new TH system around them. I read on this forum the importance of matching your components and speakers. Would someone be willing to help design this new system? Specifically which AVR and which center speaker to go along with the K2s? I am not an audiophile but want excellent sound at a reasonable price.

THANKS!

So, ebay or other secondary market for the KG 1.5s?? And you need to have a large room to set up such a system, correct?

Do you think its worth it? If I have the money should I just build a new system from scratch?

Sorry for the lame questions...I am really new at this. Maybe I should set up the KG 2s in a 2ch system in the basement....

• Moderators

IMO, if you are not totally tied to the KG2, there are plenty of other options in the Klipsch line that can be found on craigslist for a great buy. Take a look at your local craigslist for Klipsch and if you have any questions on a particular setup, feel free to ask.

I have the KG 2.5's in my office (just upgraded from the 1.5's). I think overall they are great speakers.

All depends what you are after soundwise. The KG's we are talking about are on the small side and would work in a smallish room. You won't have to get a big sub with these...a small sub would work fine. But, like most people, we start off small and upgrade to larger speakers. eBay or the Garage Sale part of this Forum or Craigslist or secondary markets is the perfect place to pick these up for a good price. You just have to set your mind to what you want and have to wait for the speakers to show up.