Picked up my La Scala's on Saturday and...

Sunday is good for me, Q.

Flason (Florida Son) is Mike and he is from the Tampa/St Pete area. He has been to my house before to hear my system, and just bought some La Scala's as well. I thought he might want to hear the crossovers too. Not sure how long a drive that is tho...

Mike

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, I will check with the ex to see if she can watch the kids late on Sunday. It is her weekend to keep them but they are a major inconvience to her and she tries to drop them off early all the time. No "Mother of the year" awards for her. I have a hand truck so I could move my LaScalas to the truck, but lifting them up is another story. I will try my best and will let you know. Mike

Mike,

No need to bring yours at the moment (unless you wanted to hear the difference between our crossovers (AL and AA) as well as the ALK's. Q already has a pair of Khorns in his listening room and I believe that is where we are gonna setup the La Scala's.

It would sure be nice to see you and also have another set of ears for the crossover comparison. Besides, I'm gonna need someone to help me lug these babies into my house. Smile.gif

I hear ya about the ex and hope you can get away for the day.

Mike

Colin - Very sorry to hear you can't make it. Maybe we can schedule a comparison with Q's Khorns in the 2-channel room (with your Paramours) some time soon.

Q - I'm still on for Sunday. What time would you like me to come over? It may just be you, me and your boys, but that should be enough people to do the comparison. It will be interesting to see what we all think. I wonder if it will be night and day, or a very subtle difference?

BTW, how they looking? Smile.gif

Mike