Tampa Bay - Rays MLB box office

Turbox

Maybe one of you fine ppl in Tampa can help me find the box office number to order baseball tickets. Im searching on line, and all i find is a resale place.

I just bought tickets for Tronto Maple leaf Vs Tampa Bay lightning Hockey game in April. need to get some Baseball tickets now.

I am not in Tampa , but if I remember correctly the MLB teams box offices do not sell single game tickets until after the season starts.

I was in a similar situation trying to buy Tigers tickets last year, I got them somehow..Stubhub maybe.i know I have used them before, they are legit.

the Bluejays should be interesting to watch this year.

Good luck with your search.

Looks like you can buy them here:

Thanks jhoak, i will check that one. Tampa plays the Yankee's that week while we're there, so i'd like to see that game. Both of those teams play locally here in Toronto too, they are all in the same loop.

Were heading to Tampa for a week in april, so were looking for some good things to do.

Something funny, when i was there last year(which was our first time, with no kids), you can tell who all the people from Canada...On the beach, they Glow real white when they take their shirts off, and then after an hour they glow red....lol.