St. Baldricks Fundraiser 2013

roaddog359

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ge/591013/2013

Hello everyone, I have been asked again by my Sheriff Department that I work for to participate in the local St. Baldricks event to help raise money for kids with cancer.

If you are unfamiliar with this event it is where you raise money for shaving the hair off your head. I am wondering if I sign up again for this event if you guys would be willing to help me out and donate to the event again. If you have been around this forum for awhile you know that last year forum members on here did a fantastic job supporting me and helping to raise money for childrens cancer research.

Some members even reached out to their personal friends and business associates. All the support I got from the membership really meant a lot to me and I thank you all for that.

I post the link at the top of the post that you can make donations to if you guys are able to help. Just wondering if any of you are interested in helping kids with cancer? The event is being held on March 24, 2013. Again I just want to thank all the forum members who helped me last year raise over $3,000+ I know times are tough but every little bit raised may save one child's life. Thanks, John

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/591013

Any other members that can please help out! I am having a hard time this year raising funds. I know times are tough, but you can donate $1.00 if thats all you can do. but if the membership all does it, it adds up to a nice donation. Thank you guys if you can help me! John

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure most people must be cash strapped and with less take home pay. I am just trying to not let the kids down. The local kids where excited when they heard I was going to raise money for them again since last year I raised the most money. I do have some checks from friends that need to be submitted to my total. But I am still a long way from last years totals. It is a good cause that is why when my Sheriff Department wanted someone to do it I did.

• 3 weeks later...