Harman Kardon AVR 7200

endover

It's time to start offloading... I am the original owner of a 2004(I think) Harman Kardon AVR7200 that I haven't substantially used in a year and a half so it's time to part with it. The 7200 is a 7.1 surround receiver with a true 100wpc of clean warm sounding power. Although I never used all of it's features because it has so many, everything I used works perfectly. I used it 90% for home theater and the rest for music. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because it lacks HDMI. I have had it hooked up to some La Scala's in my drum room and I can't belive how nice the pair sounds together. I have the unit, the main remote which includes a built in SPL meter for setup, and the multiroom remote (and the manual). I have not used the SPL meter since I got it in 2004 so I assume it still works. Cosmetically, it's a 9.9 out of 10. There's a slight blemish on the top where I stacked some "standofff's" but you have to get the light just right to see it. Other than dust, the face is perfect. The main remote has a few minor scuffs as well and for some reason, Harman had a problem with the BOTTOMS of the main remotes getting "sticky" over time. I have since cleaned the sticky off with Goo Gone which left a slight hazing of the color. I'd like to get $200 for it and it's a 65 lb beast so local pickup would be preferred but will entertain shipping if necessary. I don't have original box but will ensure it's packaged safely. My guess is that shipping could be as high as $75+ depending on where it goes. I'm in Melbourne, Fl. I have taken good care of it so I'd like to see it go to a good home.

...and now...my first attempt ever at adding photo's so lets see how this goes....

post-14200-13819829889908_thumb.jpg

• 8 years later...
On 2/20/2013 at 10:26 PM, endover said:

It's time to start offloading... I am the original owner of a 2004(I think) Harman Kardon AVR7200 that I haven't substantially used in a year and a half so it's time to part with it. The 7200 is a 7.1 surround receiver with a true 100wpc of clean warm sounding power. Although I never used all of it's features because it has so many, everything I used works perfectly. I used it 90% for home theater and the rest for music. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because it lacks HDMI. I have had it hooked up to some La Scala's in my drum room and I can't belive how nice the pair sounds together. I have the unit, the main remote which includes a built in SPL meter for setup, and the multiroom remote (and the manual). I have not used the SPL meter since I got it in 2004 so I assume it still works. Cosmetically, it's a 9.9 out of 10. There's a slight blemish on the top where I stacked some "standofff's" but you have to get the light just right to see it. Other than dust, the face is perfect. The main remote has a few minor scuffs as well and for some reason, Harman had a problem with the BOTTOMS of the main remotes getting "sticky" over time. I have since cleaned the sticky off with Goo Gone which left a slight hazing of the color. I'd like to get $200 for it and it's a 65 lb beast so local pickup would be preferred but will entertain shipping if necessary. I don't have original box but will ensure it's packaged safely. My guess is that shipping could be as high as $75+ depending on where it goes. I'm in Melbourne, Fl. I have taken good care of it so I'd like to see it go to a good home.

...and now...my first attempt ever at adding photo's so lets see how this goes....

post-14200-13819829889908_thumb.jpg