Oh What to Buy??

Charlie Hustle

Charlie . . . I was hoping to keep you focused on Chorus to keep the buying competition down on a great Cornwall buy. No warning, nothing, just a fake out and then a Cornwall II purchase at a great price. Begrudgingly . . . Congrats!

Rhetor, I really wasn't looking for em when I came across a listing on ebay. I thought I had my mind made up on not getting em, they are two big to put on on each side of the record rack, never mind it was more then i wanted to spend. So there I was getting itchy. I almost pulled the trigger on the pair of forte II in the forum.... I even made a bid for em but the lust was too great for the corny's. Before I knew it i was clicking buy it now.. Hey if I'm willing to spend 700, why not 900 especially for something i thought was unobtainable for a while. I feel bad for the guy that they were originally for.. A husband was not allowed to keep em... so sad. On the note of placement, One did go on the left side of the rack but the other went where the the heresy on the stand closest to you in the picture above. I put the heresy on top of it and sat for a hot moment wondering what the hell to do with the speaker stand. I figured behind the tv would be best... so I put the stand on top of the subwoofer and elevated the Kg 2 that was lying on top of it. Don't worry Rhetor I am sure you find what you are looking for, Happy Hunting!!!

Charlie

Posted Image

The Placement for now. I have a extra speaker stand at the current moment. I originally tried to stand it up on the woofer behind the tv but didnt like how unsteady it was so i put it back the way i had it prior, the speaker lying on top of the subwoofer. Anyways I cant begin to tell you what a pleasure it is to listen in this room now. Excited for the weekend so I can give this system a workout for a lil bit.

Charile