FS: Ortofon TM14 Cartridge - $25

iRONic

My Technics SL7 was recently overhauled/modified. This cart/stylus was replaced with a Grado Prestige Gold-1 at that time.

It's a P-mount cart, diamond eliptical needle. Conservatively estimated at ~200 hours of use. 90% of my vinyl is NM - EX (Goldmine). I'd call this combo a middle of the road unit. It plays quietly and delivers a non-colored sound, albeit slightly thin in the lower freqs.

If you're looking for a P-mount for your back up TT, a back up cart, or something to use with older vinyl this is your unit. Also, this cartridge can accept a brand new stylus from all the usual vendors for ~$50.

My terms are simple and straight forward:

-email me at ironic831atgmaildotcom with your ship to zip code to secure your place in line in the event that there are multiple interested parties.

-First come with a payment is first shipped. Anybody that decides to cancel a transaction prior to shipment cedes their spot to the next interested party.

-Payment is your preference of a)Paypal, b)USPS Money Order, c)Personal Check, or d)Cash. The Paypal conditions are shipped to verified address only. Shipment will occur upon receipt of funds. The USPS money order and Cash conditions are none. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Shipment will occur upon receipt of funds. The personal check conditions are that shipment will occur upon my bank's clearance of your check.

-I only ship via USPS Priority Mail flat rate with delivery confirmation to a USA address. This is included in the item price. If you absolutely need a different carrier state that in your initial email. I have a UPS account but I don't enjoy using them and it will be at the buyer's expense. This item will be packed very very securely.

-I'm not a slug. Verify that with any forum member I've done deals with to date. I do everything I say I will do and I do it in a timely fashion. Your funds will be promptly and cheerfully refunded if you're unhappy with the item's performance. Return shipping will of course be at your expense.

This transaction requires that both parties make an effort to complete the deal. If you're unsure of your own commitment to make that effort, don't even bother. You'll just be wasting both of our time.

Now is the time to ask any questions. Post in this thread or via the email address above. I have the full size pictures available to email.

Klipsch Forum email and PM's are unreliable and highly discouraged.

Thanks for reading. Peace! -Ron