Cornwalls getting cheaper by the day!

Lonelobo

Well, my $20 Cornwalls have continued to entertain. One is acting as temporarty center channel for a friend's K-horn setup and the other was smelling awful and making my truck smell awful too. So I removed said speaker, took off the back, removed the 1)bad woofer 2)dead spider 3)2 round globs that I pray are old peanuts 4)about a cup and a half of old dog hair and 5) 4 pennies. Technically, my current cost of acquisition has dropped to $19.96 for the pair. Just thought you'ld like to know.

PS. The smell of old dog hair and possibly urine will be my greatest challenge. Currently, this speaker is being aired out, but it's gonna take a lot of air...

------------------

If it don't rust or glow,

I don't trust it!

Hey, Locatus Bargainus ... what a steal. I'm envious.

One thing you might try on them is a diluted Simple Solution from your local Petco or pet store. Obviously you want to careful not to hose them down too badly (being made from wood), but Simple Solution has ingredients that neutralize the smell of urine. When I was house training my dog, I used it where the dog made a mistake ... otherwise, a dog will smell where it went before and go again. This product is better than a dog's nose, which is saying a lot.

Just a thought!

------------------

"Bullsh*t!"

-PWK-

---------------------

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

Eico HF-81

Eico HFT-90

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (KCBR's & ALK'ed)

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD