I am stoked 2 Got my PB ultra 13

jtubbs6117

Good Call Mr Land we are expecting right now...

No way.[:o] You are just now telling me,[:@] I thought we were like brothers.[{][}]

I hope I did not already know that and just forgot.[:$]

Congratulations my friend.[Y][Y]

Bill

Guys I know it may seem strange that this one sub can do so well in such a large space. I haven't bought a meter to see the output so I don't know what the servo's were doing before the ultra. But I know the output is much greater in what is heard and what is felt. The output is projected better. There is no longer a fight between my mains and sub to see which you can hear. The sub is there when called upon. I will make some post about sound when I get a chance.

It really is a monster. Those 3 huge ports go all the way to the back and then bend up toward the top. Pull the back plate off sometime to be blown away by the inside. I have seen the inside of many speakers but none compare to that sub. Pics just dont do this sub justice you need to see it hear it and feel it.[:D]

Alright guys one thing that really stood out last night. I was watching and you can laugh Ghostbusters but the soundtrack now has so much more depth, there is LFE and sub bass that I didn't know was there, or didn't hear it I do now. So if the ultra 13 can breath life to a cheesy movie but one of my childhood favs. I am sold!!! I have to watch all three back to the futures again.