KLIPSCH RC-7 BLACK NICE, CHEAP, WILL SHIP

celsoguim

Hi,everybody,

I have this Klipsch RC-7 in black for sale, I gave it 8/10. It plays and looks great. The only flaws are a missing badge on the grill and one very light crease on top of the left woofer, unoticeable, unless you look for. It served me for two years and it is in perfect working condition. The grill is in great shape with all pegs on, just fine.

I did change my whole system to a RF-7 Cherry system to go with the furniture. I am asking $375 plus shipping $80 plus 2.9% Paypal fee. Yes, shipping is expensive if you know what you are doing, and i certainly will do it right. If you are local, it is yours for $375. WELL WORTH IT.

This is my favorite speaker from klipsch, they really achieved a level of sound very hard to get close or surpass. I have listened a lot of centers and this still remains as my favorite. It is a center that will keep up with any home set up system.

I tried to upload more pictures but i didn't have the time to figuire it out yet, if you are serious, e-mail for more pics.Thanks for looking.

post-55127-13819854732092_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...