Crossover schematic for RF3

• 1 year later...

I know you posted under Tech Mods, but there is a sticky thread called Klipsch Crossovers, you might want to post it there as well.

The reason I say that, is I was active on your thread, and did a search for RF3 with no results, then again under  RF-3 and there were NO search results!  How is a person supposed to find information?

Edited by wvu80

There is an excellent crossover thread pinned in the Tech forum. Your RF-3 is listed on this post: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/113804-klipsch-crossovers/?p=1667228. It is identical to the file moray uploaded.

It was listed on the first page which linked to the interior page the network schematic was on. Not sure why it didn't come up in the forum search, but that's not surprising. Lot's of issues as we all know. Hopefully the new forum update Chad does will fix the search errors. 

To search the thread for a crossover, use google and include "crossover network schema" and the one you want. 

example:

RF-3 "crossover network schema"

Make sure you put the quotes...

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1