WTT: JBL L112 "Century II" for Black Klipsch Forte' II PAIR - Minneapolis

HiFi Heaven

JBL L112 Century II's = home version of JBL 4411 Studio Monitors with 128 woofers, LE5 mids, & 044 amazing aluminum tweeters.

Fun to listen to, but sonically incompatible with my stacked inverted Klipsch KG4's on Forte II's. The Klipsch work better in my room,

the JBL monitors are much more analytical, "IN YOUR FACE" sound - ultra low distortion - extremely flat - rated for 300 Watts!

Will swap for a nice pair of black Klipsch Forte II's - in Minneapolis - so I can complete my dream 5.1 Klipsch/Adcom system.

May consider KP-201A Klipsch-PRO Heresy II's in road cabs with corners & handles + CA$H - I sold my pair to pay rent!

This JBL L-112 photo is from the original owner - the exact same pair - I will send you fresh photos upon request.

JBL 128 woofers were sucessfuly refoamed a few years ago at Midwest Speaker - they JUMP - no worries!

post-34682-13819856843706_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

These have the same dent in the nomenclature badge as the ones I sold on ebay that my ex-wife blew:D

Local Twin Cities known swindler charging 10X the value of total crap,research on the Klipsch forum BEFORE you buy.

Sucessfully refoamed,they look like you used vintage dog poo as glue.Ask Lord Fail what happened to the grills..or you could ask my ex-wife.

TROLL ELSEWHERE HIFI HEAVIN