vintage amp and receiver

I am looking for someone that does repair and service work on older equipment.I have a luxman r117 that I would like to get serviced.a nad amp that needs a going thru.also have a luxman r 113 needing some attention.and a denon 5 disc player needing some work.I am located in Terre haute in.(West of Indy) on Indiana Illinois border.

If you know of any reputable service TEC and would pass on there contact info I would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance for any info .

Google, Bing or search the forum my friend. Im sure you wont come up empty handed through a little work online. If you need comparisons with 2 or more repuatable service centers please write back on this thread with more info and pics. With pics somebody might shoot you a price straight out. Shipping can get tough so if i were you i would strive to stay local or drive extra unless you have the money to ship.If you have issues pm/email me and i will get you in contact with warranty service for your items as best as i can. Buying new seems to be easiest sometimes....

Thank you beeker for taking the time to reply to my question.yes buying new would be a lot simpler,but love the r 117 and would like to have it serviced as it still works.I believe I can get many more years out of it if I keep it maintained.I have been able to find several repair shops in or around Chicago but as I or anyone I know have not used them I felt i was taking a shot in the dark so to speak.that is why I ask here first ,as I have only got straight forward and honest replies from this community.I was able to search the older threads here and find reference from one of the members of a man who was older that actually was a luxman repair TEC.I will pm the form member in hope ge has contact info.thanks Stacy

I have used two of the shops in Chicago and there is one in Munster Indiana. Deltroncis: 1.773.549.6635 and A&G TV and Radio repair in Oaklawn: 1.708.4242.6868 Munster Electronics in Northwest Indiana 1.219.836.8840. I have use the ones in Chicago and plan on taking an amp to the one in Northwest Indiana since it is closer. Chicago always cost more being a big city.