If your a KG4 lover heres a pair NIB....

philly0116

They must have the gold tweeters in them. I have a mint pair (no boxes) that I just recently put in my bedroom setup. They are phenomenal in that room. So good in fact that I retired my 12" sub. The bass is that good. With that said even of they are mint I still think his price is high. But, in the right room they are great.

I didn't see NIB anywhere in the ad. He's probably been using them and kept the boxes for moving or re-sale. I have all mine for the same reasons.

The ad has been edited. It originally said they were NIB and had never been taken out.

They sure did say NIB i seen it as well. Im not sure what kind of kg4 i could spend $600 on unless they were nib. The guys changing his ad so next should be the price. Kg4's are everywhere for sale it seems and they are a good speaker especially compared other brands of same size. People selling kg4's gotta be upgrading or thinning the collection. On this note...theres gotta be some nib kg4's somewhere and that would be a sweet find

I didn't see NIB anywhere in the ad. He's probably been using them and kept the boxes for moving or re-sale. I have all mine for the same reasons.

The ad has been edited. It originally said they were NIB and had never been taken out.

He probably got called out on it.