Klipsch LF-10 Sub

stevo8040

Anyone looking for a Klipsch LF-10 Sub. Its brand new, sealed and comes with the Klipsch Manufacture Warranty. Retails for $1399 and the cheapest I found on web was $899 plus $50 shipping. E-mail me if you interested! I have 2 hooked up and they rock, I tried them side by side with the RSW-12 and I thought the LF-10 sounded better. I'll give it a week then I'll sell on Ebay if no one's interested!

Second hand speakers do not have a warranty from Klipsch.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

"I tried them side by side with the RSW-12 and I thought the LF-10 sounded better."

YEAH suuuure

cwm5.gif

$899 is too much unless you really like the LF10.For less money you could get better subs(both quantity and quality).

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I agree $899 is to much for the sub but for $550 its a steal. I thought the sub was very good, especially for the price. I never heard of them being pulled from the shelves anywhere for anything. I still have 1 left I already sold 5 of them. As far as comparing to the RSW-12. I'd still take the LF-10 over it. You have your opinion, I have mine. RSW-12($1100), LF-10($550) thats a no brainer for me. Thanks for your great inputs though, I can see why I don't come to this forum more often!

Sorry you feel that way.

But, it was a Klipsch failure. Many people had to return them, search out some old post. No company would spend all the time and money in developement on a product and then stop making it in 6 months unless there was a problem with it.

You better go to ebay and find some sucker.

Q.

------------------

Q-Man

To obtain warranty service from Klipsch you must submit receipt from authorized dealer with your name on the receipt. You got warranty service Steve because your name was on the receipt. Your buyers will not have a Klipsch warranty.

That's why I quit buying from U-Bid. Bunch of scammers looking for suckers. Just my opinion.

Keith