NEED help with new HT system

Femtochemistry

they have popped up a lot lately.

they are a little shady... not authorized dealers, claim you get a full klipsch warranty, but the warranty is void when bought from an unauthorized dealer, and the way they get around it is what is shady... they take the serial number and inspection sticker off the speakers... i don't understand the whole deal, but i do know that I don't like it.

How much would you be saving? if you buy a full package from like Tweeter Home Entertainment and other Klipsch dealers, often they will take some money off the final cost. And you don't have to worry about the warranty being voided, AND, if you do get it from tweeter, witin a year you can upgrade your speakers to say RF-3's, and only pay the difference, you have 30-90 days to try it out, if you don't like it, return it for a full refund, if they break 3 times, you get a new set completely. I could not be happier with the service I have gotton from Tweeter Home Entertainment, www.tweeter.com/

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I just bought my Yamaha receiver from them and it came to me within 6 days factory sealed and double boxed. It looks pretty okay to me but like what the other guy said your warranty is void from the manufacture. I just order my Klipsch Ref 3 center channel from them too and it should be here Monday. The product is real but the warranty is only through them only. I bought my floor Klipsch Ref 3 speakers from a authorized dealed in my town. I wanted to make sure that if something happened to them that I could take them down to my local store and kick someones butt, lol.....especially since these were the most expensive part of my system.

Just beware of the warranty part.

Your system should rock

Topless

all your product you buy from them is covered under warranty....the same length of warranty as the manufacture but you have to go through Acoustic Sound Design (ASD). So if your product breaks, you package it up (I think you have to return it in the original box) and you pay to ship it back to them, then they repair it and return it to you free of charge including free shipping back to you.

The question I have is that "How long will it take for them to fix it and get it back to you"? This is part of the reason why I bought my floor speakers from an authorized dealer. I will gamble on the rest of my system.

Mike is the one that always answers the phone at ASD. He always gets me taking care of so far but he seem short on the phone.....meaning that he wants to get you on and off as quickly as possible. I'm sure he is the only one that takes care of all incoming calls.....maybe he is stressed, lol......but so far, everything seems okay.

I had a hard time fighting myself as what to do....should I buy from a local authorized dealer or buy cheaper on-line. The warranty thing was and still is my biggest concern. Will the warranty ever be an issue???? I'm thinking if Klipsch is that good, then I have nothing to worry about....it should never break, but there is murphys law.

Topless

Femtochemistry

Hey, I would suggest trying to bargen with your local dealer first. Having a local dealer is very nice.

I talked my dealer down quit a bit. What I did was got a price off one of the internet sites. Printed it off, took in to my local dealer. I said to the dealer, I am ready to buy, I have money now. I am either going to buy from them or you. But you have to match their price. I knew they would not match the price, but I was very firm about it anyway. So to make a long story short, I got the same set of speakers I seen on the internet for only $100.00 more.

What made that so nice was that I ended up not caring much for the original speakers I had chosen, by going with a local dealer, it was very easy for me to take them back and upgrade to the set I have now.

If you can afford it, I would go with a local dealer. Even if you have to wait an extra month or so...

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Toshiba SD 3205 (DD, DTS)

TV: Samsung 27" Flatscreen

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>