Subforums grinding to a halt

First, great job on the website. Nice to see changes to anything computer related that is actually a good job.

This is just an observation. When the forums were not so broken up, it seemed like there was much more traffic in the subforums, specifically the general forums, and people participated in threads that caught their eye that they would have otherwise not seen. Now there doesn't seem to be much traffic, things go unanswered for days, which makes one stop checking to see if there is anything new.

My 2 cents on this.

• Administrators

Well, that may be just perception. Actually, there are fewer sub-forums now than there were before the migration. There really hasn't been THAT much change in forum structure otherwise.

And, I'm looking at the stats and new topics/posting numbers are at the highest since April 2013. Always gotta consider ebb-flow.

I'll be keeping my eyes on the stats over the next few months to see how things work out. Thanks for your concern though!

• Like 1