What happened to Video?

Rich_Guy

Just after the new forum was released there was an ability to post video. Video sources like those from youtube and other video content could be posted with a small preview player in the post. This ability seems to have disappeared, what happened? I thought this was a great new feature.

It wasn't in the old forum but it was here when this new forum first started, I thought it was great as it's a feature I really like. However sometime after the new forum makeover and now it disappeared.

With the feature you could have a small video player in the post rather than just a text link to go to the video. Also yes it was here on the new Klipsch forum at least is was for a few days then it disappeared.

It even made one of my older (pre-forum makeover) video link posts have the video player after the new forum makeover, but now I noticed that post has no player and no video link at all not even the text link.