Subwoofer speaker

Taz

Carl if you click on open image in new tab, then open the new tab and see what you get. :unsure:

You have email

Taz

Doesn't work for me for some reason. The "open image in new tab" isn't an option when I right click an avatar. Anything I open from right clicking an avatar takes me to the users profile.

Your system may be different. I use windows 7 and Microsoft Outlook. If I Left click first it pulls up Profile.

"I love the Thread Jacks." You never know where the thread will go."

I like to sign Taz cause the Dancing Tiger called me that in what I perceived to be an attempt to insult. IT Did Not Work.

John/Taz

That's true Craig, I have them both. I've found that even with the Kreg, it helps to pre-drill the holes. If not, the self tappers pull the board you're attaching off line as you tighten the screws. Also it's best to use the self tappers with a drill that has an adjustable clutch so you don't strip them out.

While we're giving him a list of tools, lets add clamps (the more the merrier) they will also keep the boards from moving when installing pocket screws and a compressor with a crown stapler/finish nailer is something you'll never regret having and while you're making a list a small impact driver will cause you to forget you have a drill for driving screws. Heck, if you're going to make a list, might as well make it a long one; table saw, palm, orbital and belt sander, hvlp turbine sprayer, drill press, dolly's, HD ball bearing lazy susan support, respirator, a big work shop......................................................... it's a really deep rabbit hole my friend so either jump in or just go around it. :lol:

If you have any money left, then you might want to start buying Klipsch speakers, so you can have hi-fidelity in every room in the house and garage. :wacko:

I have a lot of those tools. Lots of clamps, couple of compressors, finish stapler, lots of nail and brad guns, Several impact drivers from small to large, table saw. I think I have a palm sander, I have several belt sanders, a random orbital sander, drill press, router, hand dolly's, I have the stuff to build a couple lazy susans and furniture dolly's, respirator. Electric and hand planers, drills with adjustable clutches :mellow:

24 x 48' shop upstairs and down. :rolleyes:

Kinda short on money though. Maybe I should sell some of my receivers, that would sure make my wife happy. :sad:

Taz

Sounds like you're in business! You can build a sub easily with the tools you have. No need to sell anything. Kreg's and Jaspers are great, but not necessary. A brad gun glue and clamps can make joints quickly. A pencil and a string can mark a hole a jigsaw can cut for the driver, etc.

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 1