WTB Stand for Klipsch XL-23

johnnydrama

After 3 months of looking I finally was able to track down a XL-23 to use as my center. Someone posted one on ebay for $200 so a pretty good deal and I bought it immediately. I now intend to use a pair of XL-12s on my desk at work but need stands for them. The XL-23 comes with a stand but unfortunately klipsch didn't include one with the XL-12. So I'm looking for an XL-23 owner out there who would be willing to sell me their stand. The other option is I could have some built at my cnc machine shop however we are so busy right now I can't ask my guys to make speaker stands for me. So it might be awhile before I could have that done. Please XL-23 owners help me out! Thanks.

I might end up being willing to sell it. Give me a couple days.

I wanted to mount both my xl-12's upright but I might be able to go flat with them instead.

Would you happen to have those metal post things that have rubber ends on them to level the speaker for mounting long ways?

I might end up being willing to sell it. Give me a couple days.

I wanted to mount both my xl-12's upright but I might be able to go flat with them instead.

Would you happen to have those metal post things that have rubber ends on them to level the speaker for mounting long ways?

I do have all of those, I bought 3 pairs of XL-12s and don't use any of the components you are talking about. I have wall mounted all that are currently in use. Let me know I'd be happy to send them to you. Thanks.