Need Help - System Upgrades

Moit

System List is in signature.

Need to get away from the Yam RX-V465 and HK AVR 354

Would like my main system to remain 5 channel, possibly 7 channel some day, CDT-5800 are fixed in the ceiling, so no option to move.

2nd system will remain just 3 channel, room dims and wife not ready for more.

Very interested in Emotiva gear, looking to go with seperates, but not stuck here.

Would love to hear suggestions on how to get upgraded. Have about an $800.00 to $1,000.00 budget.

My older SX-1010 and HK 430 are currently not reliable enough to be part of the equation. They are in the process of being restored, and will be just for fun in 2 channel set-ups.

Many Thanks in advance.

Moit

System List is in signature.

Need to get away from the Yam RX-V465 and HK AVR 354

Would like my main system to remain 5 channel, possibly 7 channel some day, CDT-5800 are fixed in the ceiling, so no option to move.

2nd system will remain just 3 channel, room dims and wife not ready for more.

Very interested in Emotiva gear, looking to go with seperates, but not stuck here.

Would love to hear suggestions on how to get upgraded. Have about an $800.00 to $1,000.00 budget.

My older SX-1010 and HK 430 are currently not reliable enough to be part of the equation. They are in the process of being restored, and will be just for fun in 2 channel set-ups.

Many Thanks in advance.

Moit

I posted an Emo bundle sale here...... https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/147178-new-system/?p=1672623