FS: KP-301 pair, rebuilt xovers

jtnfoley

Definitely been gigged, but work and sound great.

Scraped paint but NO plywood damage. --EDIT: MINOR PLYWOOD DAMAGE DOCUMENTED - See pics in my imgur album below.

Crossovers have been re-capped and chemfuses replaced.

Metal perforated grills, one Klipsch logo is damaged.

5 way binding posts and 1/4" locking connectors... I believe one EDIT: THREE of the 5-ways are broken. I'll know when I line them up for some pictures.

$350/obo, located south of Boston.

Edited by jtnfoley

• 4 weeks later...

Revisiting this topic, and they are definitely for sale.

They are series 1, not -II. See pics.

I've never used imgur before, I will try from a different IP to verify this album is visible:

http://imgur.com/a/vBGgF#0

I tried to picture the most significant damage - It's perhaps 1/16" depth of actual wood damage, about the size of a quarter.

THREE of the binding posts are damaged (anybody know why they molded the connector cups so shallow??? :) ) but the 1/4" speakon connectors work fine.

I can demo, of course, South of Boston.

If you pulled the trim off the cabs and rolled them with a rough nap roller with flat black enamel, they'd look like a completely different speaker.

If they don't sell at a price I'm willing to accept, I'll dress them up cosmetically.

I have a few local DJs showing some interest, big efficiency is good for outdoor venues (I have a set of series -IIs in storage out in Michigan that are in use by friends there and in the greater Chicago area, where they are used for BBQs and such. These 301s should serve that purpose very well.)