Klipsch RC52II new in opened box

Electricmanscott

Sold! Purchased this time last year, hooked up for a week or two, then got upgradeitis and bought the RC64II :wacko: . Put the 52 back in the box and that's where it's been ever since. Essentially a brand new speaker

Selling for $225 shipped to you. Local pickup in Massachusetts $200.00

post-56382-0-43600000-1388234871_thumb.j

Edited by Electricmanscott

Purchased this time last year, hooked up for a week or two, then got upgradeitis and bought the RC64II :wacko: . Put the 52 back in the box and that's where it's been ever since. Essentially a brand new speaker

Good deal sorry to derail the thread but did you notice a big difference between the 52 and the 64? I am saving for the 64 ...PM me if better

• Like 1

Good deal sorry to derail the thread but did you notice a big difference between the 52 and the 64? I am saving for the 64 ...PM me if better

There is a night and day difference when I went from rc62 to rc64....its a whole other league

+1 its not even close. owned all 3 (52,62 and 64). the 64ii is almost a different line all together. really nice

Purchased this time last year, hooked up for a week or two, then got upgradeitis and bought the RC64II :wacko: . Put the 52 back in the box and that's where it's been ever since. Essentially a brand new speaker

As the other guys said, different league altogether.