FS: B&K Reference 4430 $450.00 includes Paypal and Shipping

jtubbs6117

This amp was sold to a forum member when it arrived there was noise in one of the channels(channel 1). Refund was issued and all is good. Over the Christmas holiday I got a chance to have it looked at. I am going to attach the repair ticket like I did with the NAD. FYI there was no repair done on the NAD I just wanted to make sure it was A+. This amp on Channel 1 had the Power supply and the RCA in wire to close together this was causing induction and that resulted in noise. Also while under the scope the main ground was loose about a quarter turn this was tighten and secured. The 4430 benched 200 plus per channel the dummy load hooked up to it was really screaming. If you are looking for a power house amp to drive almost anything under the sun. This is your ticket. I will be happy to answer any questions. It was repaired at Durham's electronics in Little Rock Ar for an forum members that need that type of service.

As mentioned before when Jeff first sold this B&K, this 4430 is a wonderful sounding "warmish" amp with plenty of speaker driving capabilities.

Mates very well with Heritage as well as any other Klipsch offering.

I again will mention that I owned this amp for 4+ years and it served me very well.

Bill

This amp was sold to a forum member when it arrived there was noise in one of the channels(channel 1). Refund was issued and all is good. Over the Christmas holiday I got a chance to have it looked at. I am going to attach the repair ticket like I did with the NAD. FYI there was no repair done on the NAD I just wanted to make sure it was A+. This amp on Channel 1 had the Power supply and the RCA in wire to close together this was causing induction and that resulted in noise. Also while under the scope the main ground was loose about a quarter turn this was tighten and secured. The 4430 benched 200 plus per channel the dummy load hooked up to it was really screaming. If you are looking for a power house amp to drive almost anything under the sun. This is your ticket. I will be happy to answer any questions. It was repaired at Durham's electronics in Little Rock Ar for an forum members that need that type of service.

I'll add that had Arville at Durham's has done work for me on several occasions and he's always done good work. Been in business in that location for a long time. He is right next to what was Custom Audio which was one of the main Klipsch dealers for many years in Little Rock.