computer source question,

joessportster

...One complaint with River, on various artist albums it shows each song as its own album, (I-tunes did that crap too) Do you know if they can be set as 1 album ?

A couple of things... when I was building a new computer for audio (using C.A.P.S. 2.0 as a model) I found that I had some latency problems with Windows 7 and the Sandisk SSD I was using. Latency was causing the same kind of stops and skips that you are describing. Google "DPC Latency Checker" and you will find the tool from thesycon that I used to measure latency and test to see that I had finally solved the problem. You might have an application or service that is causing a latency issue. Turns out that I had an issue with Win7 and the Sandisk SSD.

Regarding Jriver and the "various" artist problem you describe... that is exactly why I will not use Jriver. That and the version I installed for trial was defaulted to automatically start deleting my album art and replace with its own. I went back and forth with support. The answer is simple in my mind... let me view my flac files by folder. I can do this with Foobar2000 or MediaMonkey. If they think I am going to edit all my tags just so I can use their software they are fricken crazy!