RF-3 Pair ( Quincy/Tally)*Sale Pending

billybob

Recently acquired from craigslist at St.Augustine. Black vinyl with one speaker having the creases on both the dual 8 inch ceremetallics. Cabs are in fair condition with, marks to speak of. Grill tabs broken for the most of them but cloth other than fleck of white paint(?) visible. Logo on one needs reglued. Can use some TLC then for a decent set. Not that bad now, as they look alright and do sound good. No feet came with them.But hey for what they are, I consider these a bargain as I have gas, eats and time on this roadtrip. Can deliver on Sundays down the 1-10 to I-75 route to Tampa for a tryst. Cannot deliver off of route. Have spent some time describing as, no camera to post decent pics.

Here first, then craigs' local next week. Would prefer to do the deal straightout but may consider a partout at some point if no movement local. Can hold for a buyer for a short while after transaction in Paypal, personal check. Cash in person please. Leaving for my weekend job soon so in and out over the weekend. No boxes, no ship. Please PM with questions,etc.

Thanks and questions answered.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 1