Parasound model 2100 preamp, 1 Marantz ma-700 amp. REDUCED MORE

alexg5775

I hooked up the B&K 2220 today and have not been able to leave the room for the last five hours. It is paired to an old Phase Linear 4000 preamp and some great Cornscalas I bought here a few weeks ago. I was feeling a little blue about the Cornscalas until I hooked up the B&K and the Phase Linear (I was using a Pioneer 1323k for the past few weeks). Wow, what a difference. Far better bass, and a much more detailed sound stage. The Cornscalas are GREAT speakers now and to think I was considering dumping them!

Bump. Prices reduced again.

Alex's price of $175.00 for a Marantz MA-700(200w/ch) monoblock is a very good price. I once owned 5 of them and sold them for $275, $275, $250, $225, and $200(bad RCA input).

Needless to say his price is a steal.

Bill

Earl i am very very happy to hear you are content with the b&k.

And Bill thanks for giving people heads on the equipment i am selling. The marantz and parasound both are amazing units with great reviews, versatility, etc. Both are priced to sell.

I am selling because i was going to go with a 5.1 with my khorns but decided i am going to stay with a 2.1 and purchased a fisher 500c tube receiver which i am now looking to restore. I would much rather sell on forum but will put on Agon in a few days if stuff doesnt sell.

Alex

Edited by alexg5775