You Know You Are Forgetful

oldtimer

I am so opposed to the concept of greeting cards. Why spend 5 bucks on a piece of paper with a message and image created by someone else and then just sign it. Somehow that has become a social norm for some reason, $&ing Hallmark! I have made my own personal cards (photoshoped) for very close family members for the past 6 years, the rest get a text and or a gift on major events. To me selecting and texting internet meme is just as meaningful and usually funnier. Sorry what where we talking about?

i just grabbed cards and it's funny how often the girls (because guys don't give cards to guys) will comment about how I picked the perfect card. My random method backfires every now & then, i once gave a card to a person and the card said "for the two of you." When i do look at the card, my mind gets a bit twisted…I once gave my mother-in-law a card that was written in spanish. Couldn't put money in it since i was out of pesos.