LaScala boxes

hugeroost

the stock klipsch lascala boxes mu 2004 models came in was not suitable for transport handling....think about how washers and dryers get delivered....these boxes are designed for pallet loading and handling.

if you want to haul around some lacalas best bet is some road cases, or get a pair of metal trim lascalas or if you are not squeemish, metal trim the pair you have.

I actually was looking for a set of LSI"s when mine came up, the LSI"s have the steel corners and built in handles, think theres a set in GS right now. I agree building a plywood box would prolly do it, and you could build the handles for the sides too, I would just like to carry mine up to the farm a couple times a year for a little exercise lol

hey guys, why is it that klipsch will not sell you a set of boxes, I have read this on here several times, would sure love to have a set of boxes for my scalas that way I can haul them back and forth to my ranch a couple times a year to let em breath. You hardly ever see just boxes for sale, I just wonder if I were in Arkansaw and went by the factory could I buy a set, I have a friend in hot springs I go party with from time to time, thanks guys.....Roost

When I built a DJ system for my brothers in the early 80's, I built boxes to haul/protect the LaScala, They also served as speaker stands. I used 3/8th plywood on a 2x3 frame, but you could use cheap Luan flooring instead.