FEELER: Pair of Klipsch XL-12s

johnnydrama

I'm working a purchase to replace my front left & right XL-12s with XL-23s and would then like to sell a set of the XL-12s. I purchased 3 pair of these several months ago. I've deployed them in my main viewing area and as front left and rights, surround left and rights, and also as my computer speakers. I've always been fascinated with the design of the Icon X line. Just a disclaimer, these are of much higher quality than the Icon line that Klipsch now deploys at Best Buy. (titanium tweeters, etc.) The Icon X line is IMHO the best looking speaker Klipsch has produced (except for the Palladiums). I have the original boxes and all original accessories for these (wall mounts etc.). The credenza stands seen in the photo on my desk do not come with these speakers. The stands come with the XL-23 speakers and not the XL-12s unfortunately. You can purchase them from Klipsch directly for around $98 each if you're wanting to use these as desktops like I have. Please PM with any questions, thanks.

Price $250 shipped.

post-51058-0-63960000-1392668389_thumb.j

post-51058-0-05720000-1392668402_thumb.j

post-51058-0-96440000-1392668459_thumb.j