Haha wow, my Paradigm PS-1000 works very well with my Hsu!!!

fire pinch

L O L !!! Wow, I cant beleive that. Maybe the PS-1000 v.3 has better sound than the previous versions... but my PS-1000 is able to follow nicely my VTF-3. Im suprised. But anyway, Im selling my PS-1000. I was just curious today. I got an Y RCA adapter and I just tired both of them for fun. I was sure that the PS-1000 would lag behind the VTF-3 but this is not the case. I get now very "chest" bass with the LOOW omph the VTF-3 is capable of. Wow is all I can say!

WOW The VTF-3 is as sloooow as the PS1000! WOOOOOOO

Wink.gif

Just joking,in the day I had two PS1000's and a Servo15.ALl three in my then 12*14 mini HT room.The PS1000 matched quite well with the defined Servo15.

The PS1000 sure hit hard,and two were all my ears could take.I had Aspirin painkillers on hand at all times. Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Holly **** ! I just threw a DTS movie thru my VTF-3 and PS-1000 sub. Oh my god.. the VTF-3 blew so much away the Paradigm PS-1000!!! The VTF-3 -=KILL-= the PS-1000 in deep bass all the way! It shakes my windows, I can see my windows shaking from outside and inside the house! Hahah so funny to see! Biggrin.gifBiggrin.gifBiggrin.gif So in music, the two subs are well matched togheter but in movies, forget that! Well, maybe in a different room it will sounds different but in mine, its what I find. Maybe this is because of my room if the PS-1000 is good with the VTF-3. haha! Anyway, this is weird: alone, the VTF-3 sounds much better (more accurate and musical) Confused.gif

This message has been edited by fire pinch on 07-13-2002 at 11:43 PM

PinceFeu,

Great to hear,this VTF-3 must be great.All I read are great reviews and positive comments.Maybe I should order this sub at the same time as the SVS Ultras.Hmm

In the worst case I will use it with my PC! LOL

Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears