Good rear surrounds to match with chorusI

70-360fe

Do you have any bass with your Chorus?

Thanks

Nothing like the two's, the bass is very tight. I want to put some 7inch port tubes in the vent holes, I've read where this will extend bass a few db's.

Yes, there are threads here talking about the tube extensions. I plan to do it one day ...still. It is an easy mod that is reversible using hard paper rolls like poster rolls. I have always been happy with my bass. When I get around to doing our Chorus capacitors, will like our Chorus even more. Oiled Oak made in 89.

You have some good choices and KG4's can be had for cheap at times. Had a pair and they are not bass shy. Slightly larger than the Heresy. Or as other's have suggested.

Brakes went out on my old work truck so I had to spend my speaker money on them. ( Entire system replaced) There is a guy in Atlanta that has some heresy's for 250.00, if there still available this weekend I might buy them if they look good. If there sold I think I will hold out for a pair of heresy's or better at the right price.

If you live in or near Jacksonville FL. you might want to keep an eye on these if your a diy guy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Klipsch-Cornwall-Speakers-As-Is-/371052160197?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item56646ea4c5